[NFBofSC] 11/16 DAN AGENDA

Melanie Torrance melanietorrance at icloud.com
Mon Nov 15 23:48:33 UTC 2021

Yes, this is an open meeting and you are welcome to join us on Tuesday at 7pm EST. Here is the link:

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Sent from Melanie's i phone