[NFBofSC] Agenda Enclosed: Join the Legislative and Advocacy Committee, Tuesday, October 5 at 8 PM

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:30:00 UTC 2021

Good evening, all!

Co-chair Anna Price and myself are thrilled to invite you to the first
meeting of the 2021-2022 NFB of SC Legislative & Advocacy Committee
meeting, which will take place on Tuesday, October 5 at 8 PM using the Zoom
info below.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

We have also attached our meeting agenda in the hopes that you will both
review the topics we plan to discuss and get so excited that you decide to
join in the fun and bring your own ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. A
committee is only as strong as its membership after all.

Please reach out to Anna or myself if you have any questions before our
call, and we hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt