[NFBofSC] Positive Note 1835

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Oct 11 11:11:49 UTC 2021

October 11, 2021

From:  Jennifer Bazer, President

Positive Note 1835

803-960-9977

Jennifer.H.Bazer at gmail.com <mailto:Jennifer.H.Bazer at gmail.com>

Greetings Fellow Federationists:

To quote President Riccobono's October 1, 2018 Presidential release, he says
"not just to be a passenger in the organization, but to help propel it
forward, to participate actively, to be part of the mechanism that makes
change in society." Our NFB pledge urges each one of us to be an active
participant in the National Federation of the Blind. I implore you to answer
his calls to action. Answer, how can I propel the organization forward? How
can I be a mechanism for change in society? How can I be active in the NFB?
Most importantly, how can I do these things in a loving and positive way?
How can I make a real impact?

While you contemplate this, also consider asking yourself "how can I
identify problems and resolve them? How do I lift up my leaders, my
followers, my fellow blind NFB member? Let's abandon strife, and instead
commit to lifting each other up. Let's replace personal conflict and
political maneuvers with our mission to empower the lives of the blind.
Because the NFB knows that only with love, hope and determination can  we
continue to achieve great things for the blind of South Carolina. A house
divided will fall, and it would hurt our fellow blind, when instead we
should be uplifting to all.

As I reflect on our NFB pledge, I encourage all of you to read and recite
the pledge at each chapter meeting. Print the pledge in large print, Braille
and electronic format so it is accessible to everyone. When we are reading
it; reciting it, let's do what it urges us to do, be an active participant.
This means attending meetings, seminars, conventions; this means giving of
your time, your talents and your finances whenever you can; this means
taking your role seriously to build the Federation, and not just when it is
politically expedient.  Take seriously your role as a member, the most
important role; your role as a board member, a president of a chapter or
division, a chair or co-chair of a committee. This means supporting the
programs and policies. It means encouraging individuals. It means sharing
information about our organization.

Learn the NFB pledge, read it at chapter meetings, and actively do what it
urges us to do as members. Be an active participant and not just a mere
passenger

Blind Equality Achievement Month, BEAM

Remember history. Advance equality. Celebrate accomplishments. Formerly
known as Meet the Blind Month, the National Federation of the Blind
celebrates the organized blind movement during October. Throughout the
month, our members conduct a variety of outreach activities in their local
communities. Many of these activities center on White Cane Awareness Day
which is October 15. What are your chapters doing to promote BEAM? Let's
have all BEAM events listed in the Positive Note!

Cherokee

The Cherokee chapter will be holding two community awareness events for
BEAM. The first one will be on Friday, October 15th from 11am-1pm at the
Jiggy Pig Restaurant in Gaffney. The second one will be at that same time
frame  on Saturday, October 30th at Zakary's Coffee Shop also in Gaffney.
Members will be greeting customers, handing out national, state, and chapter
literature and info, Braille alphabet cards, and will be doing Braille
reading and writing demonstrations. Donations will also be accepted during
the events as well. We are blessed with these two local businesses, both of
which several members frequent, who are going to allow us to set up a table
within their locations. The Jiggy Pig is an outdoor drive-in style setup but
people do walk up to the building to order and pick up their food. We are
hoping to garner some interest while people wait for their orders to be
filled.

Sumter

The Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
will observe "BEAM" at the Sumter County Fair!!! Our fair booth is located
inside the Sumter Civic Center, 700 W. Liberty Street, Sumter, SC 29150.

All are invited to visit us Tuesday, October 19-22nd (4:00 p.m.---8:00 p.m.)
and Saturday, October 23, 2021 (10:00 a.m.---8:00 p.m.).

During "BEAM" our members will share information regarding blindness,
distribute brochures, demonstrate blind paraphernalia and solicit fundraiser
tickets for a drawing. These tickets are 3 for $5, a $25 gift card and the
grand prize will be an Echo Dot!!! You may CASHAPP to $NFBSumterChapter or
PayPal to 8039681018.

Please TEXT Andrew Adams, 803-269-3803 once you send the PayPal or CASHAPP
so, you can get your ticket numbers. Alexa will choose a random number at
8:00 p.m. at the closing of the fair booth, Saturday, October 23rd.

THANK YOU!!!

NFB Sumter Chapter

Who are We? NFB of SC!

I am excited to continue to learn about each of you and share your
interests, stories, goals, and your passion with our Federation family in
the Palmetto State. In this section, I will ask a question each week to get
to know you and for our Federation family to get to know you. Reflections
will be shared in future issues of the Positive Note and the Palmetto Blind.
I look forward to your contributions.

The question last week? Wy do you need the NFB?

>From Demetrius Williford, President, Anderson Chapter

Well the reason why I join the national Federation of the blind Of South
Carolina was because of the fellowship that was displayed at a Christmas
event for the Anderson Chapter. Not only that the eagerness to learn how to
adjust the blindness from my visually impaired Family was absolutely
contagious.

Interacting with so many awesome individuals from the state has mold  me
into being the person that I am today

>From Melanie Torrance, Chair Diabetes Action Network Committee

Fear of blindness is what brought me to the NFB. Love, support, and

friendship is what keeps me here!

The question this week? How do you plan to be a more active, positive
member in the NFB of SC? If you feel you are very active, share with other
members what motivates you to be so active and involved? Please email your
reflections to

Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com <mailto:Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com>

If you do not have email or not comfortable with technology, please call or
text me at 803-960-9977 so that I may capture your responses as well.

>From the We Care Committee

Please keep Bob parson and his family in your thoughts and prayers as he
recently lost his grandmother.

Also keep MS. Mary Belin who lost her husband James Belin.

James Belin

Today we celebrate the Home Going Service for Mr. James Luther Belin,
affectionately known as "Baby Belin". James departed this earthly life on
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at McLeod Regional Medical Center, where the
reward of eternal life was given - and an eternity of bliss in heaven in the
presence of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

James was born, December 9, 1946, in Marion, South Carolina to the late
Willie Clarence Belin and the late Bertha Davis Belin. In his childhood
years, his family relocated to Pamplico, South Carolina. James graduated
from Gibbs High School. It was there while driving school bus, he decided
what his dream job would be: driving tractor trailer trucks. James went on
to have a 29-year career of driving trucks for a living.

It wasn't long after moving to Florence, South Carolina with his family,
James met the love of his life and lifelong partner, Mary Ann Anderson. They
were married on March 27, 1971. The couple just celebrated their 50th year
anniversary. This loving union was blessed with two children, a daughter
that preceded him in death, Shakever S. Richardson and a son, Shelton Belin.

James had a passion for singing; you would hear him singing as a part of the
Male Chorus at Wayside Chapel Baptist Church in Florence, South Carolina,
where he was a dedicated member for 40 plus years. In addition to the Male
Chorus, he dedicated his time at Wayside Chapel Baptist Church as a Trustee
and served in many other capacities.

James was preceded in death by his parents, Willie Clarence Belin and Bertha
Davis Belin; a daughter, Shakever S. Richardson; a brother, Willie Clarence
"Boy" Belin; two sisters, Renzella Burgess and Edith Belin; along with a few
cousins, aunts and uncles that went on to be with our Lord and Savior!

James leaves to cherish his precious memories: his loving wife, Mary Ann
Belin; a son, Shelton Belin; a stepson, Andrew Anderson; two grandchildren,
Phach Richardson and Keyavionn Richardson; two great- grandchildren, Jarrod
Kenyonn Patrick Rogers and Kason Kenyonn Richardson; two sisters, Louise B.
Anderson and Georgia May Belin; a brother, Gary "Toy" Belin; two uncles,
David Belin and Luther Belin; one aunt, Lucille Belin; two brothers-in-law,
Samuel (Gloria) Anderson and Cleveland Anderson; three sisters-in-law,
Martha Samuels, Irene (Paul) Brown, and Corinne (Johnny) Barr; and a host of
nephews, nieces, cousins, other relatives, and friends.

Please keep the family of James L. Belin in your thoughts and prayers

>From Shannon Cook and Shelley Coppel, Senior Camp

Due to a low number of applicants this fall, Shelley Coppel and Shannon
Cook, Co-Directors of SC Senior Camp have decided to Cancel the upcoming
fall session.  There also will not be a virtual SC Senior Camp Day.  Plans
are already in the works to hold a fantastic relaunch of in-person session
of senior camp in spring 2022.  Stay tuned for more information.

2022 NFB of SC Membership Dues

The National Federation of the Blind of SC now has our 2022 Membership Form
on our website at www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> . When you fill
out this form, you will receive a copy of the information you entered if you
provided your personal Email address. If you are assisting someone with the
form that does not have an Email address, feel free to use
steve at nfbsc.onmicrosoft.com <mailto:steve at nfbsc.onmicrosoft.com>  in the
Email field. Once you click on the submit button, you are taken to the
Donations page in which you can choose to pay your $10 state dues using the
NFB of South Carolina State Affiliate secure Pay Pal button.

https://nfbofsc.org/2022-membership-form/

If you have any questions or need assistance with the above process, please
call Steve Cook at 803 260 1292. If I am unable to take your call, I will
call you back when I am available.

Please remember dues should be received by December 31, 2021.

Thank you to those that have submitted their membership form and dues for
2022.

Submissions Wanted for The Palmetto Blind

The Palmetto Blind will be released in December. If you wish to contribute
an article, submissions are due no later than November 30, 2021. Please note
submissions may be edited for brevity. Please submit submissions to

Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com <mailto:Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com>

If you have a suggestion for the Palmetto Blind, please let me know.

Fundraiser Columbia Chapter

Thank you to Andrew Adams who donated the iPad to the Columbia Chapter to
use for a fund raiser.

Would you like a chance to win an 9th generation, 10.2 64 gig iPad? Well
here is your opportunity! The Columbia Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC is having a fund raiser! This would make a great Christmas
gift for someone or yourself!

We will draw the winners name at our December 9, 2021 Chapter meeting.
Tickets are only $5 each or 3 for $10! When purchasing tickets via secure
Pay Pal at the below link. Be sure to include your name and phone number.
You will need to use the Pay Pal button for the NFB of South Carolina State
Affiliate.

https://nfbofsc.org/donations/

Fundraising Committee Announcement

NFB of SC Fundraising Committee Presents: Virtual Bingo!

Who: You and any/all of your Bingo loving friends

What: An afternoon filled with Bingo fun and prizes

Where: On Zoom, joinable from anywhere and everywhere

When: Saturday, November 20th at 3 PM EDT

Why: To raise funds for the organization that continues to shape the lives
of blind South Carolinians each and every day

See details below!

You are invited to play virtual BINGO!!! Please share with any/all of your
BINGO friends as well. All are welcome to participate.

To join in the fun, you must register by sending your $20 registration fee
to $NFBSCFundraiser on cashApp or via mail to:

Andrew Adams

1013 Rutland Avenue

W. Columbia, SC 29169

After your payment has been received, please make sure Andrew has your phone
number and mailing address so that when you win, we can get your prize sent
over as quickly as possible.

Questions about how to register? Contact Andrew at 803-269-3803

Our registration fee covers one BINGO card, provided by YOU, (which you can
get from the NFB Independence Market, on-line, or from any other BINGO
resources.) Registering for the event will get you in the game!!! If you're
interested in playing with more than one card, additional cards, also
provided by YOU, are an added $5 per card to enter into the BINGO game.

After registering, all MUST pre-enter your BINGO card. To do so, please
contact Linda Dizzley, who will collect your BINGO card numbers so that we
can verify winners on our end on the day of the event. Linda can be reached
at 803-459-4585 or ldizzley at hotmail.com <mailto:ldizzley at hotmail.com> .

Be sure to register and pre-enter your card numbers before the event
deadline, which is the end of the day on Saturday, November 13.

All round winners will receive a $25 gift card, and the winner of our final
round, a black-out/cover all BINGO, will take home our cash grand prize!!!
If more than one winner calls BINGO, the prize will be divided among all.

Remember, we cannot award prizes without donations to the cause, so if
you're feeling generous, send cash donations or a $25 gift card to:

Elizabeth Rouse

1321 Lady St. Apt. 203

Columbia, SC 29201

On the day of the event, only those who have registered and pre-entered
cards will be permitted into the following Zoom room.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Easy way to add to your contacts for a quick connection.

9292056099,,,8032543777#

Still have questions, reach out to either of our Fundraising Committee
co-chairs, who would love to answer questions and help you join the fun!

With much appreciation!!!

Debra Canty and Andrew Adams, Co-Chairs of the NFB of SC Fundraising
Committee

Palmetto Connects, Thursday, October 14,

Palmetto Connects will be held Thursday, October 14 at 6:00 PM Eastern on
the Federation zoom platform. I look forward to seeing all of you for
happenings in the NFB of SC!

Federation Center 60th Anniversary

Dear Federation Family:

Yes, that's right, there is only two more weeks until the Federation
Center's 60th anniversary Open House from noon until 2 p.m.

We already have RSVP's coming in which includes several Belvedere Chapter
members.  Columbia Chapter members are sending in their intentions to attend
as well.  How about you or your local chapter?  I am certain Debra Canty
will have several coming in from Sumter.  The Federation Center is your
Center.the hub of activity for NFB of SC events, programs, not to mention
assistance for chapters, divisions and Rocky Bottom.  We want to show off
our floor to ceiling renovations, technology, braille, etc.

We want to see you here on Friday, October 15 between 12 noon and 2 p.m. for
our Open House.  I believe we have secured a Master of Ceremonies and our
program is shaping up nicely.  Refreshments will be catered.  Don't miss out
on this very special event!  What Dr. Capps dreamed of six decades ago has
come into fruition and still offers blind South Carolinians much for many
years to come.

Invitations are going out and this is your invitation to join us!

RSVP by calling 803-254-3777 or emailing nfbsc at sc.rr.com
<mailto:nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

David Houck

Executive Director

Ed Bible

Chairman, Board of Trustees

Federation Center of the Blind

October Friday Night Schedule of Events for the NFB of SC

In October, Friday night turns into Fright Night Friday! Below is a schedule
of the events for Friday night. All movies will be audio described! Please
share with others that do not have access to the NFB of SC list serve!

Friday, October 15, 2021 at 8:00 PM Eastern Halloween Family Feud hosted by
Elizabeth Rouse & Steve Cook

Friday, October 22, 2021 at 8:00 PM Eastern It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie
Brown

Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:00 PM Eastern Hocus Pocus

Marriott Fundraiser Update

NFB of SC Fund-raiser, Marriott Raffle

Ten tickets were sent to all chapter and division presidents for our NFB of
SC fund-raiser for the Marriott. Two nights and breakfast for two valued at
$500 to be used by September 1, 2022. The drawing will be held during
Palmetto Connects on November 18. One ticket for $10 or three tickets for
$25. Please call David Houck at the Center at 803-254-3777 if you need
tickets. You may send a check to the Center at 119 S. Kilbourne Road,
Columbia, SC 29205 or pay using Pay Pal on our site.

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Put it on Face book, ask your friends and family to purchase, sell to places
you go.

Let's work together to make this a successful fund-raiser for the Palmetto
affiliate. This was a generous offer the Marriott gave to the NFB of SC for
a fund-raiser valued at $500. This is a drawing a lot of individuals in our
community will enjoy!

29          Sumter Chapter

10          Columbia Chapter

12          At Large Chapter

6           Grand Strand Chapter

  3          Lancaster Chapter

11          Belvedere Chapter

18          Sports & Rec

  3          Sheila Wright - MO

  3          Rock Hill Chapter

  3          Anderson Chapter

  6          Greenville Chapter

  10        Cherokee

110 total

Please call David Houck at 803-254-3777 for additional tickets.

RBRCCB Fall Festival Ticket Sales and Online Auction

We will be having our annual online auction to raise money for Rocky Bottom
Retreat and Conference Center of the Blind RBRCCB beginning Saturday October
30, 2021 and will conclude a week later. We would love your help and
collecting new items to donate to our online auction. We raised over $9,000
last year. We are hoping to increase those proceeds this fall! Please mail
and drop off new items at the Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road,
Columbia, SC 29205. Please include a description of the item(s), value of
the item and the contributor.

We are asking all chapters and divisions along with the Rocky Bottom Board
members to contribute at least $25.00 so that items can be purchased. You
may mail a check made to RBRCCB and send to the center at 119 S. Kilbourne
Road, Columbia, SC 29205 or pay pal on the Rocky Bottom site at

www.rockybottomofsc.com <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com>

Thank you to those chapters, divisions and board members who have made their
donations.

18          Columbia

21          Anderson

84         Suzanne Bryant - RB Resident Manager

100        Sumter Chapter

  20        Tom Bowen

  20        John Todd

160        Lancaster Chapter

  90        At Large Chapter

  10        Greenville Chapter

   96       Cherokee Chapter

  77        Rock Hill Chapter

696        Total

Please call David Houck at 803-254-3777 for additional tickets.

Committees 2021-2022

A new schedule of committees on our zoom platform will be released very
soon. These committee meetings should start in October and notes of each
meeting should be sent to me so that I can share with the affiliate what is
happening around our Palmetto state.

All committees should release to the list serv an agenda for each meeting so
that we know what will be discussed.

2021-2022 Committees

We Care: Dorothy Barksdale Chair

Fundraising: Debra Canty and Andrew Adams, Co-chairs

Legislative and Advocacy: anna Price and Elizabeth Rouse, Co-chairs

Public Relations and Social Media: John Williams and Steve Cook, Co-Chairs

Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI): Kris Crawley and Derique Simon,
Co-Chairs

Diabetes Action Network (DAN): Melanie Torrance, chair

Grant: Jennifer Bazer, chair

Scholarship: Shannon Coo, Chair

Palmetto Convention Grant: Shannon Cook, chair

Convention Planning: Melinda Jones and Andrew Adams, Co-Chairs

Resolutions: Valerie Warrington and Elizabeth Rouse, Co-Chairs

Employer of the Year: Steve Cook, Chair

Educator of the Year: Marty McKenzie, Chair

Donald C. Capps: David Houck, Chair

Membership and Outreach: David Rebocho and Steve Cook, Co-Chairs

Blind Equality Achievement Month (BEAM) formally known as Meet the Blind:
Demetrius Williford and Roxie Reed, Co-Chairs

Braille Literacy: Shelley Coppel and Jamie Allison, Co-Chairs

Doing Our Fair Share including PAC, SUN and Dream Circle: Frank Coppel,
Chair

Finance: Jennifer Bazer, Chair

Contributing to Banquet Fundraiser

We raised just over $10,000 at our annual banquet fundraiser at the state
convention! I want to thank chapters, divisions and individuals for making
this a success! We could not do it without all of us working together. Names
of those who have contributed and pledged will be listed in future Positive
Notes. If you would like to donate, please make checks payable to NFB of SC
with banquet fundraiser in the memo line and mail to the Federation Center,
119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205. You may also contribute using Pay
Pal on our

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

website. We appreciate you supporting NFB of SC and its programs and
services!

Zoom Events for the upcoming week!

Below are the events scheduled this week for the NFB of SC. Chairs and
co-chairs, please make sure your agenda for the committee is on the list
serv before your meeting. If you are interested in a committee, please feel
free to join the meeting. Final committee members for each committee will be
released after November's meetings to give everyone an idea of what
committees they are passionate about and willing to commit time and effort
to build the NFB of SC.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Braille Literacy Committee 6:30 PM Federation Center Zoom

Shelley Coppel & Jamie Allison

Convention planning committee 8:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Melinda Jones & Andrew Adams

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Sports & Rec Get Fit Session 5:30 PM Federation Center Zoom

At Large Chapter 7:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Sumter Chapter 7:00 PM Rocky Bottom Zoom

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sports & Rec Division 6:00 PM Rocky Bottom Zoom

David Rebocho

Blind Equality Achievement Month 7:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Demetrius Williford & Roxie Reed

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Palmetto Connects 6:00 PM

Lancaster Chapter 7:00 PM Rocky Bottom Zoom

Clarendon Chapter 8:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Friday, October 15, 2021

60th Anniversary of the Federation Center 12:00 to 2:00

Halloween Family Feud 8:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Hosted by Elizabeth Rouse and Steve Cook

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Get Fit Session 9:00 AM Rocky Bottom Zoom

Tech Training 10:00 to 12:00

Presentation on ScripTalk

Cherokee Chapter 10:00 AM

Conference Call in #: 1-605-475-4120 Access code: 6524057

Charleston Chapter 1:00 PM Federation Center Zoom

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Rocky Bottom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Fascinating Facts

Even though the blue whale is the largest animal on  Earth, it can't swallow
anything bigger than a beach ball.

Joke of the Week

Why is no one friends with Dracula? Because he's a pain in the neck.

Final Thought

 "In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit."
- Anne Frank

NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of
the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

NFB One Minute Message

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."

If this message was forwarded to you and you would like to receive it
directly in your inbox, as well as, receive messages regarding the National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina, please email Steve Cook at
cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

NFB of SC State convention Sponsors

Let's thank all of our sponsors for our 65th annual NFB of SC state
convention! Their contributions helped defray cost of the convention.

Platinum Level: $2500 or higher

THE BIGNON FAMILY FOUNDATION

Edward and Vicki Bignon

"Being a part of a REAL solution

is an honor and a great way to live your life."

May 2022 bring you good health and many blessings.

Eddie Bignon

GOLD Level: $1000

Vanda Pharmaceuticals

Vanda Pharmaceuticals is a global biopharmaceutical company based in
Washington, DC. Vanda works to develop new medicines to address unmet
medical needs and to improve the lives of patients

          As a proud sponsor of the NFB of South Carolina, Vanda seeks to
raise awareness and provide educational resources about Non-24-Hour
Sleep-Wake Disorder, or Non-24 for short.

          Non-24 is a serious circadian rhythm disorder common in people who
are totally blind. It causes nighttime sleep problems and a wide range of
daytime difficulties that can affect one's ability to do every-day tasks or
activities. Many people with Non-24 report having an overwhelming urge to
sleep during the day as well as an overwhelming urge to stay awake at night.

          To learn more about Non-24, contact Vanda's Nurse Educator Vicki
Preddy by calling 202-578-9060.

Silver Level: $500

Vispero

Vispero is the home of the JAWS for Windows screen reader, as well as
ZoomText and Fusion software.  In addition, our family includes three of the
largest low vision hardware manufacturers:  Freedom Scientific, Optelec and
Enhanced Vision.  For product questions, contact Jerry Marindin, Regional
Sales Director.

Email:   <mailto:jmarindin at vispero.com> jmarindin at vispero.com

HumanWare

BrailliantTM BI 20X

Brailliant BI

Featuring excellent, sharp and crisp braille cell technology, the new and
portable Brailliant BI 20X refreshable braille display is the perfect
companion to any mobile device that makes reading enjoyable while keeping
you connected on the go. Customize your braille experience through an
intuitive user interface and onboard smart applications including the Victor
Reader library. Brailliant BI 20X expands what braille displays can do in
today's connected world.

1 800 722-3393 | humanware.com

Farmers Telephone Cooperative - Sumter, SC

 <https://www.ftc.net/services/wireless>

Internet - Wireless - Voice - Security - and Digital TV