[NFBofSC] Tuesday's media opportunities!

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 20:20:24 UTC 2021

Please tune in to WVOC  Radio/560 AM tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at
approximately 8:40 AM when our very own Ed Bible will participate in a
telephone interview with host Gary David.  Ed will discuss the amazing work
done by the Center and plans for our festive 60th anniversary celebration
this Friday.  If you are outside Columbia, you can hear WVOC on
iheartradio.com by going to wvoc.com and click on the uheart app.

Later in the day, NFB of SC President Jennifer Bazer and several others will
participate in a special Proclamation Ceremony with Lt. Gov. Pam Evette.
The proclamation from Gov Henry McMaster honors the accomplishments of blind
South Carolinians while saluting both White Cane Day and the Center's 60th
anniversary.