[NFBofSC] 60th anniversary celebration is missing one thing - YOU!

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 18:04:48 UTC 2021

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The Federation Center of the Blind is holding its 60th anniversary
celebration on Friday, October 15 from noon to 2:00 p.m.  We want to see you
join us for the festivities!

RSVP by calling 803-254-3777 or email your RSVP to nfbsc at sc.rr.com.

We will have refreshments.

Take a good look at our renovations!

We are inviting the media, dignitaries and others.

See our programs of service!

But what makes this celebration a success is you!  That is why we are
inviting the blind of South Carolina, because you are the reason why we
exist.

If you care to be a supporter of our event, we can list you as a sponsor for
$600 ($10 per year) or $60 ($1 per year).  Make checks payable to the
Federation Center of the Blind and mark "60th Anniversary Fund."
Sponsorships received by October 1 will be listed in our historical booklet.
Let us know if you want print or braille.

Don't miss out on the big event for Meet the Blind Month!  We will even have
White Cane Awareness Day Governor's Proclamations!

David Houck

Executive Director

Federation Center of the Blind

119 S. Kilbourne Rd.