[NFBofSC] Clarendon County Chapter Meeting

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Thu Sep 9 01:11:00 UTC 2021

Good Evening All,

The Clarendon County Chapter meeting will take place tomorrow, September 9, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. on the Federation Center Zoom platform. Some of you have enjoyed joining us and we have missed you in recent months. Please join with us as we have a special presentation from the Junior Chamber of Commerce in Manning, South Carolina. The Zoom information is below.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

I look forward to seeing you there.

My Best,

Marty