[NFBofSC] Passing of Jennifer Bazer's Grandfather

anthony56132 anthony56132 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 22 00:24:52 UTC 2021

Good evening Jennifer sorry to hear of the passing Of your grandfather I will be keeping you and your family in prayer Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Jennifer Bazer via NFBofSC <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> Date: 9/21/21  5:16 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'NFB of South Carolina Mailing List' <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org> Cc: jennifer at successforlives.org Subject: [NFBofSC] Passing of Jennifer Bazer's Grandfather Hello All, My paternal grandfather, Frances Hipp, passed away today with pneumonia and an aneurism. We are telling the children this evening. Will let you know when funeral arrangements have been made.