[NFBofSC] Passing of Jennifer Bazer's Grandfather

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 04:24:41 UTC 2021

Mr. Hipp was our realtor when Steve and I bought our house.  I always
remember that when you'd ask him how he was, he used to say he was too
blessed to be depressed. He bought us a Zestos fried chicken dinner for our
moving crew to graze on when we closed on the house and were moving in,
because we used to argue over which Zestos was the best: the one on Forest
Drive, or the Triangle City Zestos.  Ours won of course.  LOL.  Lastly, when
we had our housewarming, he grought us a present that he left on the washer.
It was wrapped.  When we went to move it, we quickly realized that it was a
magnetic door knocker.  That sucker was hard to get off of the metal washer
for sure.

Mr. Hipp, you left a big impression on so many people.  Tell all of our
heavenly loved ones hello.

Shannon Cook