[NFBofSC] Passing of Jennifer Bazer's Grandfather

David W Bundy bundy at pobox.com
Thu Sep 23 02:20:27 UTC 2021

I remember calling him  about a house Angel found online.  He showed me the
house and said "that one's not bad, but there's one on the next block over
that I think you'll like better.'  I bought that one and my housewarming
gift was the refrigerator he had put in the house for showing.

I would see him when I was out shopping from time to time and he would
always offer me a ride.  I also saw him at district Church events from time
to time and he always asked me about the boys and how things were going in
the neighborhood.  He was a great man!

David W Bundy, MSW, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant

West Columbia, SC