[NFBofSC] Social Media Request for Memory Minute on Member Mentorship:

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 22:34:29 UTC 2021

Social Media Request for Memory Minute on Member Mentorship:

For many, the mentorship among members is key to living the lives we want. We empower each other every day. The National Federation of the Blind is asking affiliates and chapters to post on social media one-minute videos of members talking about the value of mentorship and employment during Blind Equality Achievement Month. Using the hashtag #BlindMonth, share the positive impact that mentors within the Federation have had on your life and how opportunities to earning equal wages and other aspects of employment are valuable to you