[NFBofSC] Join the Legislative & Advocacy Committee: Tonight at 8 PM EDT!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:00:00 UTC 2022

Good morning, all!

You are invited to join the NFB of SC Legislative & Advocacy Committee for
our April monthly call tonight at 8 PM EDT.

As a continuation of last month’s call, we will be reviewing our 2022
resolutions so that we can organize efficient action items to push the
policy of the Federation forward before we gather in-person again in
August. These actions will allow us to identify what progress has been made
as well as what work still needs to be done.

Hop online with us using the below information, and we look forward to
conversing with you all soon!

Federation Center Zoom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt