[NFBofSC] Reference Guide

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:46:40 UTC 2022

Steve,
I want to thank you for passing this along! I have already examined several
sections of it this morning and will continue to
in greater detail. I'm wondering if the national office might have copies
of this available or if there is an mp3 file already floating around
somewhere? I would love to share this with our chapter board and general
membership for those who are interested, but most of them can't read
Braille and don't have computer access, but do have a digital TBM that will
play an mp3 file on a thumb drive from the state library.

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!