[NFBofSC] Reference Guide

kristophericrawley at gmail.com kristophericrawley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:18:33 UTC 2022

Steve,

This was very helpful. Thanks for the information.

‏وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

And may the peace, mercey, and blessings of God  be upon you.

Kristopher Idrees Crawley

 <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>
<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>
<https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>

NFB Muslims Group
Chair: Social Media and PR Committee
Co-Chair: Arabic Braille, Outreach and Support Committees

NFB Of South Carolina
President: Communities Of Faith Division
Co-Chair: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee

“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over
an Arab, and there is no superiority of a white person over a black person
or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal
piety and righteousness.” The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon
him).

“O humankind! We have created you from one man and one woman, and have made
you into peoples and nations, so that you may get to know one another, not
that you may despise one another. Indeed, the best of you in God’s sight is
the one who is most righteous, and God is all knowing, all wise..” Qur’an
49, 13.

Text/Phone: (561) 702-5014.