[NFBofSC] Updated Room Block Information for State Convention

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:16:56 UTC 2022

Hello All!

I want to congratulate all of you for our current 179 nights booked at the
North Charleston Marriott.

Please know that I request room information each Friday; however, the hotel
does not always provide this information. I let you all know what the hotel
has provided. If they have not updated me, unfortunately, I don't have the
most current information.

The information was provided to me late this morning after I requested it
Friday from our contact at the hotel. It was also after the Positive Note
was released.

Congratulations to all of your hard work. I am sure we will end up with more
nights before our block is released to the public on August 5 at 5:00 PM
EDT.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC