[NFBofSC] Updated Room Block Information for State Convention

david Rebocho drnfbsc at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 16:14:38 UTC 2022

Thank you President Bazer, for all your hard work and always giving us the information that is needed. Also we as people can all provide info based on what has been provided to us. Sometimes people don’t respond in a timely manner, so we do the best we can with what we have.

Thank you again President Bazer for all your hard work and dedication.

David Rebocho
President
Sports/Rec Division
National Federation of the Blind