[NFBofSC] We care Committee fundraiser

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:52:55 UTC 2022

We care Committee fundraiser

Hello fellow Federationist, family, and friends!!!
The We care committee is sponsoring a prized drawing for an Apple TV, yes,
an Apple TV!!!
Donations are as follows: one ticket five dollars, five tickets, $20.
All proceeds, 100%, from this fundraiser will go towards a Christmas
project that is near and dear to us. We will be providing hygiene kits as
well as gift cards for visually impaired and blind adults and children for
Christmas.
The drawing will take place on Monday, October 5 at 6 PM on Federation
zoom. You do not have to be present to win.
To contribute to this wonderful cause, you may:
    1.    Log on to nfbofsc.org and tap donate. Please be sure to indicate
we care committee fundraiser in the memo line

    2.    Send check or money order too: Federation Center 119 South
Kilbourne Rd Columbia, SC 29205

Thank you in advance for your support!!!

Best regards, Chairperson: Dorothy Barksdale and the We Kare Committee

          Federation Center Zoom Info
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)