[NFBofSC] Room Block Information as of August 4, 2022 room block closes August 5 at 5:00 PM EDT

Eric Hilton ericwillgetback at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 18:29:18 UTC 2022

Hello Jenyfer, I will not be able to attend the state convention due to prior engagements scheduled. I would like to know is there any possibility that myself and any other members of the states chapter are eligible to vote on the final day of the convention without having to pay the $100 registration fee. I did not know if there was a discounting amount that could be paid just to vote because it's a little confusing to be a member and because I am unable to attend the convention in person then I would have to pay $100 registration fee in order to physically vote on that day.

Eric Hilton
Accessibility Consultant-Advocate  P. (803)225.2232
F. 833.924.9343 (YAHWEH3)
(More than a conqueror)😎