[NFBofSC] A special note of thanks and a few reminders...

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:48:27 UTC 2022

Cherokee chapter Vice President, James Byers, wishes to extend a heartfelt
thank you and deep appreciation for the state affiliate, the Cherokee
chapter, and everyone else who took the time to acknowledge him and his
family in any capacity on the bereavement of his mother. Every phone call,
card, and visit was gratefully appreciated! Please continue to remember his
family in the coming weeks.

Reminders:The Cherokee chapter will not meet this month, but will resume
meetings, hopefully both in-person and via phone, on the third Saturday in
September.
The Braille Literacy committee also will not meet again until after our
state convention later in the month. If you're interested in joining us and
have a passion for Braille or are a proficient Braille user and want to
possibly share your expertise, please listen for details for the first
meeting of the committee, which will be held sometime during the end of
September or early October.
Please also don't forget about the Afghan fundraiser, which will help
provide funds for Braille literacy projects within our affiliate. Check the
Positive Note for more details!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!