[NFBofSC] Blind parents

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Wed Aug 31 19:43:34 UTC 2022

That is the way I remember it as well.

My Best,

Marty

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shannon Cook via NFBofSC
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 2:46 PM
To: 'NFB of South Carolina Mailing List' <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shannon Cook <coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBofSC] Blind parents

As far as I know Lori Anne, there has only been a Parents of Blind Children
Division.  The SCPOBC is now looking for a new leader.    I do not ever
remember there being a blind parents' group, committee, or division.  If there is a national division, you would get in touch with the president to find out what is involved.  Then you would hold an interest meeting to see if there is enough interest in SC for this to take off.

Hope this helps.
Shannon Cook
Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.