[NFBofSC] We Care Committee Update

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Wed Aug 31 21:28:47 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon Federation Family,

Convention is behind us and the work of the Federation is moving ahead! Wow! What a busy week thus far!

In the coming weeks, it will be necessary to review and appoint committees for the 2022-2023 year. However, the We Care committee is vital in the work that it does and cannot go without a leader. Our beloved Dorothy C. Barksdale did so much through this committee and we want to continue her work. Melinda Jones will chair this committee for the coming year. Please reach out to her if there are any concerns that the We Care committee should be aware of. Melinda's contact information is shown below.

Melinda Jones
Phone and Text: (864) 978-3230
E-mail: melindajones0571 at gmail.com<mailto:melindajones0571 at gmail.com>

Have a great afternoon!