[NFBofSC] December 2022 Presidential release!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 22:12:06 UTC 2022

President Mark Riccobono delivers presidential release #522 before a live
virtual audience from Members Hall at the Jernigan Institute. He provides
perspective and updates with Lyft, Indeed pre-employment assessments, 2023
Washington Seminar, Scholarship Program, and PSAs. President Riccobono also
shares Federation Family news, reflection from the year, and the customary
endings.

*
<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2022-12/december_2022_release_chapter_v
ersion_final.mp3> Presidential Release 522, December 2022 (English Audio) -
For Chapter Meetings
*	 <https://youtu.be/-aT_6_UJCUE> Presidential Release 522, December
2022 (YouTube) - Full Live Recording English
*	Presidential Release 522, December 2022 (Spanish Audio) - Coming
Soon
*	Presidential Release 522, December 2022 Chapter Version ( English
Transcript) - Coming Soon
*	Presidential Release 522, December 2022 ( English Transcript) -
Coming Soon

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>