[NFBofSC] Revised Minutes: Sports & Recreation Division Meeting 1_12_22

eutoncd62 at gmail.com eutoncd62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:48:31 UTC 2022

Good evening to our Sports & Rec family,

Attached please find your copy of the revised Minutes from our last monthly
meeting on January 12, 2022.  Thank you to Ms. Shannon for alerting me to
the name of the Park, the correct station reference and the correct
abbreviation for the BEAM Committee, complete without the need for periods.
Have a good week everyone.

Best regards,

Cheri Euton

Secretary/Treasurer