[NFBofSC] Friendly reminder: No Braille Literacy Committee Meeting

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:56:08 UTC 2022

Just reminding everyone that Braille Literacy will not meet this month, as
we meet every other month, but there will be a meeting in March and the
agenda is already taking shape. We hope to have a few new prospective
members with us as well as our familiar faces!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!