[NFBofSC] Reminder: NABS Annual Auction is Live!

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:29:12 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Passing along this note on behalf of the National Association of Blind
Students. The auction will remain open until end of day on Wednesday,
February 9th.

Best of luck for anyone choosing to get involved!

Elizabeth

Bid at the 2022 NABS Silent Auction

Whether you want to brighten up your look with a beauty bundle, cook it up
in the kitchen, tech it out, or sample the states with our regional baskets
we have something for you! Visit the following link to peruse our fantastic
selection of items and support our division all at once!

https://www.32auctions.com/2022blindstudents