[NFBofSC] Divisions and Committees please Read for Statewide Seminar

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:47:55 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Happy Sunday!

We will have a parade of divisions and committees brief reports during
statewide seminar. If you will be in person and you are on the board of a
division or chair or co-chair a committee, please be ready to give a brief
report during statewide seminar! Please keep these reports to about 2 or 3
minutes. It is totally ok to have a member of a division or committee to
give a testimonial about why they have benefited from the division or
committee. Testimonials are powerful!

You will discuss:

When your division/committee meets?

What is the purpose of your division or committee?

Why folks should join your division or committee?

Goals for 2022?

A testimonial from a member if possible?

Thank you!

I look forward to all participation on Saturday, January 8 from 10-4 at the
Federation Center. If you are not able to attend in person, please join us
virtually on our zoom platform. Participation in this format will be
extremely limited due to our online auction.