[NFBofSC] Meetings Corrections Tonight So Sorry

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:52:52 UTC 2022

I apologize for the incorrect time for the Communities of Faith Division
tonight. It is at 6:00 PM and the Guide Dog Users is at 8:00 PM. See info
below. Sorry for the incorrect times.

The info in the paragraph was correct but the heading was  not.

Guide Dog Users' Division Interest, January 31 at 8PM Eastern

There will be a SC guide dog User interest meeting on Monday, January 31 at
8PM on the Federation zoom platform.

During this meeting, we will elect officers and form a constitution.

If you would like to join this division, run for an office as president,
vice-president or secretary/treasurer, we hope to see you at this meeting.
If you just want to know more, please join us. You do not have to be a guide
dog user to be in this division, just have interests in guide dogs and
policies related to guide dogs and their users.

The president and vice-president must be a guide dog user.

Hope to see a lot of you January 31 at 8PM Eastern.

Communities of Faith Division Interest Meeting, January 31 at 6PM

We will have a Communities of Faith interest meeting for the SC affiliate on
Monday, January 31 at 6PM Eastern on the Federation zoom platform.

If you are interested in joining this division, we look forward to seeing
you on the meeting at 6PM on January 31 to elect officers and develop the
constitution.

The President and Vice-President must be blind. We will also have a
secretary/treasurer.

The purpose of this division is to encourage and support blind people in the
pursuit of religious callings, to assist in their inclusion in communities
of faith, and to provide a vehicle for collective action;

If you are interested, feel free to  email me at

kristophericrawley at gmail.com <mailto:kristophericrawley at gmail.com>

or give me a text/call at (561) 702-5014.

See you all then!