[NFBofSC] Convention Specials From Guidelights and Gadgets: From July 1 - July 15

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 3 01:49:36 UTC 2022

From: Barry Scheur

GuideLights And Gadgets Convention Specials:

July 1 - July 15, 2022.

Kae and I are very pleased to offer the following specials during the
conventions. When ordering, refer to either ACB GuideLights or NFB
GuideLights Special. This can be done either via email, phone, or in person
at either convention.

We will be at Booths 39-40 at ACB and at booth B-19 at NFB.

Our Specials:

(1)  Our three product Talking Medical Bundle (oximeter, BPM, and
thermeter) $120.00.

This is a 20 percent discount from the usual bundled price. If purchasing
two of the three items, the price will be $90.00, which is a ten percent
discount from the regular price.

(2) On all leather purchases totaling $100 or more not including shipping,
fifteen percent will be deducted from the retail price of the merchandise.

(3) All electronic and leather purchases totaling $100 or more will receive
two of our "squeezy" leather pouches used for carrying earbuds, cables, sd
cards, or anything else that is small and you want to keep separated.

(4) Free shipping for all orders of $150.00 or more.

(5) We have saved the best and most exciting announcement for last:  we have
had great interest in our recent introduction of the 50 inch and 54 inch
titanium telescopic locking cane. In response to a number of inquiries from
our customers, GuideLights and Gadgets is exclusively producing a sixty
inch, nine section version of this cane. The canes should be available by
September 15 for delivery. We are accepting pre-orders now for the cane that
will have a retail price of $70.00. Quantity discounts will be available.
Please contact me for any additional information.

We look forward to meeting or talking with you during or after the
conventions.

Barry Scheur and KaeAnn Rausch

Our contact information is as follows:

Barry Scheur