[NFBofSC] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Join the Performing Arts Division in New Orleans and on Zoom for #NFB22!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 3 14:58:59 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC