[NFBofSC] Marshall and Lois Tucker 50 anniversary, Please help celebrate them

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:21:57 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Marshall and Lois Tucker's fiftieth wedding anniversary is July 29. Marshall
is still not out of the woods so please keep him in your thoughts and
prayers.

We would like the NFB of SC family to celebrate their  fiftieth anniversary
all across SC and beyond.

There are two things we wish to do.

The first is to make an audio collage of folks wishing them a happy fiftieth
anniversary. You may send a short audio clip to Steve Cook at

cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

Please make sure to include your name on the audio clip so the Tucker's know
who it is coming from.

the second is to put anniversary messages in Braille from individuals.

You may send those to me at

Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com <mailto:Jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com>

You may also text them to me at 803-960-9977. Or, call me and I will write
them down.

Please include your name and the message so we can add it to the Braille
text.

Those messages will be compiled to a booklet for them in Braille.

The deadline to submit all texts or audio files is Tuesday, July 26 at 8:00
PM EDT. This gives us time to put into Braille and make a quality recording
for them on a thumb drive.

If you have questions, please give me a call at 803-960-9977.

Thank you all for making this special for Marshall and Lois Tucker.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC