[NFBofSC] Seeking Questions for SCCB Commissioner, Talking Book Services Director, & SCSDB President at State Convention

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:24:56 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, all!

I hope this message finds you well.

As iterated in this week's Positive Note, Anna and myself have been asked to
collect questions for some of our upcoming presenter's at State Convention
in August.

These presenters may include:

South Carolina Commission for the Blind Commissioner Darline Graham

Talking Books Services Director Jennifer Falvey

President of South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind Jolene Madison

Each of these individuals will have approximately ten minutes on the agenda
to address/update our membership with a few additional minutes reserved for
questions.

As we do not have the agenda yet, we will set a tentative deadline for
submitting questions in advance; this deadline will be noon on Thursday,
August 25. Please submit your questions, specifying which speaker they are
for, to elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com> .
I will reply to your message, confirming that we have received your
contribution.

Please also note that, depending on how many questions are submitted, we may
not be able to ask all of the questions, but this is in no way, shape, or
form a reflection on whoever submitted the inquiry.

As a final reminder, please keep in mind that these individuals are supposed
to work for the betterment of blind South Carolinians, so asking questions
respectfully will be important.

Thank you in advance for submitting your questions, and we will redistribute
this info again as State Convention approaches as a reminder.

Best,

Elizabeth