[NFBofSC] Palmetto Convention Grant application deadline sunday, July 31

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:24:19 UTC 2022

Just a friendly reminder.

Just in case there is any confusion on the Palmetto Convention Grant
deadline, I wanted to make it clear that it is Sunday, July 31 at 11:59 p.m.
I put the 30th on the application by accident.  I'd rather give the extra
day than cut one out.  Please accept my apologies for the confusion this may
have caused.

Thanks,

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.