[NFBofSC] Accessible Pharmacy

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Wed Jun 8 16:01:55 UTC 2022

Hey everybody,

I found a really interesting podcast about a program called accessible pharmacy. I know that there was a webinar a couple months ago I think sponsored by the seniors division discussing this group. I understand from that webinar that these guys are now licensed here in South Carolina. I’m going to share the link to the YouTube video that I found and I’m also going to share the accessible pharmacy website and their phone number as well.

I’m sure some people already know about this and probably will just delete this email, but I’m sure there are also others that don’t and I found this short YouTube video to be really helpful.
I also discovered that they do actually have things for guide dogs or I guess pets in general and some small medical devices. I don’t know the extent, I haven’t chatted with them yet, but that’s a little bit of information that I gathered from their website.

Link to video
https://youtu.be/8Mt0u2VCUes

Accessible Pharmacy website:
www.accessiblepharmacy.com
Phone number: call215-799-9900<tel:%20215-799-9900>
They also have an app!
 I was only able to find one for Apple devices. I will ask them about a link for android.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/accessible-pharmacy/id1506059852

I hope some of this was helpful. If anybody else has any more useful information to share about this service, that would be awesome!

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone