[NFBofSC] Fwd: Accessible Pharmacy

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Wed Jun 8 16:22:47 UTC 2022

Hey everyone, I am forwarding you an email that I received from accessible pharmacy with the information that you would need to give to your doctor. I asked for that information because I will be going to a brand new doctor and I won’t know what to give them so that they can locate this particular group. I hope this is helpful!

Just to be clear, the name and the phone number or what the doctor will use to locate the pharmacy in their system. The phone number and name that I gave you in the prior email, that is what you were going to use to contact them.

Begin forwarded message:
Subject: Accessible Pharmacy

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for calling in to inquire of the services that we offer here.

When you go to the doctors office, please have them search for us under the name Reliant Care Solutions Pharmacy and the phone number is 215-547-1700.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Christie