[NFBofSC] Not certain if she was a member of the Federation or not

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Fri May 6 00:08:30 UTC 2022

Hey everyone, I just received some news that has quite frankly stunned me. A former acquaintance from both my time at SCSDB as a student and my time at Winthrop, has passed away in the last day or so. Her name is Katie Dill. I don’t know if anyone here knows her or if she was ever a member of any of the chapters, but I thought it might be likely so I figured I would share her obituary here.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/katie-dill-obituary?id=34630740&utm_source=webshareapi&utm_medium=share_button&utm_campaign=wsapimobile_beta

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone