[NFBofSC] Suspicious Texts

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sat May 14 17:37:43 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I have received a text message claiming to be “Jennifer Bazer President of Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference.
This came from a 408 number but I wouldn’t put much stock in the phone number because it’s really easy to spoof numbers.

Once I confronted the person about knowing both the president and the director of rocky bottom, the texts have stopped, just wanted you all to be on the look out.
Jennifer says the national office has reported other state presidents and officers have experienced this issue.  I’d say just block them or ignore them and they’ll eventually get bored and quit.
What concerned me was that they were asking me to do something discretely. I know that Jennifer would never ask anyone to do something like that.

Be safe out there friends.

Nancy Irwin
SCAGDU President
nancyeirwin at outlook.com