[NFBofSC] Braille Literacy Committee Meeting tomorrow at 6:30pm

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:53:30 UTC 2022

Please see below for the agenda for the May Braille Literacy Meeting. This
was moved from last Monday to this one due to some scheduling conflicts. We
hope to have as many as possible with us as we finalize plans for the
afghan fundraiser.
Agenda:
-Attendee introductions
-Brief overview of March minutes
-Status updates on current initiatives
-Continue to discuss and hopefully finalize plans for afghan fundraiser
-Discuss any other initiatives/activities for the summer/early fall seasons
-Other announcements or ideas to share with the group
-Schedule July meeting
-Adjuorn

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!