[NFBofSC] Braille Literacy Committee additional info...

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:56:51 UTC 2022

I neglected to also put the zoom info for the meeting. It will be on the
Federation Center platform at the below info:

Federation Center Zoom Info

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!