[NFBofSC] Danny Welch my classmate & a life/time friend:

Ernest Gallman zafcj2 at sero.email
Mon May 30 00:53:41 UTC 2022

Danny boy like i always call you, I sure will miss you alot, our jams
and music we played back in school, oh what a joyful time we had, I can
recall the last time our phone call we talk about on how much music had
changed over the years:
The class of 1972 was a blass for all of us: smile: Danny most people
don't know we gratuate the same year, that day will always stay with me:
The classmates: name; Myra, Ruth, Tommy, Johnny, Harold, Steve,,   a
great day for the class:
Danny we will all miss you alot:
Ernest Gallman trying to send out some of our great time we had at
school, if i miss anybody please look/over my mistakes, last name is
not on this list:
Danny we all love you a million, your smiles and kindness will always
be with us all:
sending out blessings to your family: Earn: