[NFBofSC] Danny Welch my classmate & a life/time friend:

Thom Spittle nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:25:19 UTC 2022

That was a very nice tribute, Ernest.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ernest Gallman via
NFBofSC
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 8:54 PM
To: nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ernest Gallman <zafcj2 at sero.email>
Subject: [NFBofSC] Danny Welch my classmate & a life/time friend:

Danny boy like i always call you, I sure will miss you alot, our jams and
music we played back in school, oh what a joyful time we had, I can recall
the last time our phone call we talk about on how much music had changed
over the years:
The class of 1972 was a blass for all of us: smile: Danny most people don't
know we gratuate the same year, that day will always stay with me:
The classmates: name; Myra, Ruth, Tommy, Johnny, Harold, Steve,,   a
great day for the class:
Danny we will all miss you alot:
Ernest Gallman trying to send out some of our great time we had at school,
if i miss anybody please look/over my mistakes, last name is not on this
list:
Danny we all love you a million, your smiles and kindness will always be
with us all:
sending out blessings to your family: Earn: