[NFBofSC] Next NFB in Judaism Meeting-November 6, 2022 @ 1 PM EST

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 09:53:09 UTC 2022

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is doing well.  The next NFB in Judaism group meeting will take place this Sunday, November 6, 2022 from 1-2:30 PM EST.  Notice that the meeting will take place at 1 PM EST.  Please do not forget to change your clocks in most places in the US.  I am pleased to announce that Ms. Livia Thompson, President of JBI International is our special guest.  She will provide us with information regarding what is going on with JBI international and we will have the chance to ask questions and offer feedback regarding the valuable services provided by JBI.  Ms. Thompson may bring with her staff members from JBI as well.

This meeting will be conducted via Zoom.  Zoom link information will appear at the end of this email.  I ask that people log on a few minutes early if possible, particularly those joining by phone, so that I can rename you in time for us to start promptly at 1 PM.  I hope that our Isreali friends can join us.  I hope this time will work out for you.

Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this special meeting.  I look forward to being with many of you on Sunday, November 6.

I hope to be with as many of you as possible this Sunday!

Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism

Phone: 757-572-6891

Email: sprost82 at gmail.com <mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>

Stewart Prost is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB in Judaism Group Meeting
Time: Nov 6, 2022 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86803678856?pwd=Rk1Eb1NOSDBWVzQxWEhBOXRqdkU5Zz09

Meeting ID: 868 0367 8856
Passcode: 098075
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,86803678856#,,,,*098075# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86803678856#,,,,*098075# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 309 205 3325 US