[NFBofSC] Giving Tuesday

nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:05:54 UTC 2022

Today is Giving Tuesday and Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center of the
Blind is in the middle of a fundraising campaign.

On this special day, I hope that you consider giving to Rocky Bottom in
order for us to maintain the camp and support senior and childrens camps.

We have contribution levels of $50, $100, $250, $500, and $1000 which will
return to you a gift showing our appreciation.

You can mail a check to the Federation Center made out to Rocky Bottom with
Friends in the memo line.

119 S. Kilbourne Rd

Columbia, SC 29205

You can also give through PayPal. Go to our website,
http://rockybottomofsc.com

Or go straight to PayPal and type in @RockyBottom

Either way, we sure appreciate your support to keep our camp active and
thriving.

Also, please join our Friends of Rocky Bottom Facebook Page at:

<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FFriends-of-Rock
y-Bottom-111237250736019%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF-8R3FJG4yXQg4GUpGSVklrEzH
qQ> https://m.facebook.com/Friends-of-Rocky-Bottom-111237250736019/

If you need any help, please reach out to Thom Spittle at 803-331-3344.