[NFBofSC] SC Association of Black Leaders Dues, List, and More

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:06:03 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone,

The SC Association of Black Leaders division (SCABL) now has it's own list.
SCABL Info Page to sign up.

If you would like to become a member of this division, dues are $10 a year.
Please note that in order to be a member of SCABL, you must be current with
your member dues to the affiliate. Dues for the affiliate are $10. You can
pay your dues by heading over to  <https://www.nfbofsc.org/donate> our
donations page to make a payment, or mail a check to the Federation Center
at 119 S Kilbourne Rd Columbia, SC 29205. Please note that if you are paying
your dues for the affiliate or SCABL you must note that either in the
description/note box on the donation form, or on PayPal. If sending a check
you would want to note this on the memo line. If this is not done, your
payment will be considered a general donation to the NFB of SC. Everyone is
welcome to join, we would love to have you.

Our next meeting will be held on Thursday, December 15th at 6PM Eastern. An
agenda will be provided as we move closer to the meeting.

Thanks for all that you do for the federation, we are nothing without our
members.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

<https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e
47732a7cb8eeb657>
<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>
<https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>
<https://www.nvaccess.org/>

Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC

President: SC Communities of Faith Division

1st Vice President: SC Association of Black Leaders

Email:  <mailto:KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com> KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727

NFB of SC Pages

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/> Visit our Website

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/donate> Donate to the NFB of SC

<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-s
outh-carolina/id1563280420> Subscribe to our Podcast

 <https://www.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina> Like us on Facebook

 <https://www.twitter.com/SCNFB> Follow us on Twitter