[NFBofSC] Fw: Chapters & Divisions Page

Jennifer Duffell-Hoffman jaduffell at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 16:02:00 UTC 2022

*Brief description of your Chapter/Division: The Lancaster Chapter is small and looking to grow. We are concentrating our efforts on increased community involvement to improve our visibility in Lancaster County.

*List all board members This will include their title and all contact information they are willing to share.

President Tomecki Williams 803-804-1223Vice President Daisy M. DrakefordSecretary Jennifer A. Duffell-Hoffman 803-287-5391Treasurer Michael A. Duffell-Hoffman
*When does the Chapter/Division meetings occur?

time: 6:00-7:00

When: 2nd Thursday of each month

Location: In person,
Lancaster County Library
313 S. White Street
Lancaster, SC 29720

Contact person for any questions about the meeting: Tomecki Williams

*Name and phone number of person to contact that may have any questions about the Chapter/Division: Tomecki Williams

 *How can a person donate to your Chapter/Division: cash or check, payable to, Lancaster Chapter of the NFB of SC