[NFBofSC] FW: Chapters & Divisions Page

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 10:01:09 UTC 2022

**Reminder**

I would like to thank the below Chapters and Divisions for already providing
their information for our upcoming new website! If we do not receive
information for your Chapter or Division, the Federation Center contact
information will be placed on your page.

Cherokee Chapter

Sports & Rec Division

Communities of faith Division

Lancaster Chapter

Computer Science & Technology Division

Thanks for your assistance in providing this information!

Hi All,

If you are a Chapter or Division President, we need your assistance for our
upcoming new NFB of SC website! Each Chapter or Division will have their own
page on our new website! We need you to fill out the below items we need for
your Chapter or Division for the website.

Requesting all information be submitted by 10/2/2022 at 12:00 Noon Eastern.

*Brief description of your Chapter/Division.

*List all board members This will include their title and all contact
information they are willing to share.

*When does the Chapter/Division meetings occur?

time,

When: for example, the 2nd Thursday of each month

Meal: please also include if there is a charge or not

Location: In person, hybrid, Zoom or Conference Call

If in person, please provide the name and address for the location

Contact person for any questions about the meeting

*Links to any Social Media and Email list serve for the Chapter/Division

*Name and phone number of person to contact that may have any questions
about the Chapter/Division.

*How can a person donate to your Chapter/Division

*We will also put a copy of each Chapter/Divisions constitution on their
page

*Note: content will be edited for grammar and spelling.

Thanks for your assistance in providing content for our new website!

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the
NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to
<mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division