[NFBofSC] NFB SUMTER CHAPTER-October is Blind Equality Achievement Month

debra canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:45:18 UTC 2022

14 October 22

Greetings All!!!

October is Blind Equality Achievement Month, and outreach activities are
happening across the country.

The Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina
request your involvement and please come visit our booth next week at the
Sumter County Fair from 10-18-22-10-22-22 as we continue to raise blind
awareness in the community.

Tuesday-Friday from 4:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturday-10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.

Thank you and "SEE" you inside The Sumter Civic Center Hall of Exhibits.

Do you know a blind person? If so, please contact.

NFB Sumter Chapter

Debra Canty, President

p. O. Box 641

Sumter, S. C. 29151