[NFBofSC] The October Episode of the Nation's Blind Podcast

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:48:04 UTC 2022

October 12, 2022 - Blind Equality Achievement Month Featuring President
Riccobono
Nation's Blind Podcast

This episode features an interview with NFB President Mark Riccobono about
the purpose and importance of Blind Equality Achievement Month, formerly
known as Meet the Blind Month. President Riccobono talks with anil and
Melissa about how blind people are often forced to educate the public in
situations that are not ideal, making it critical for us to plan intentional
ways of conducting this education. Blind Equality Achievement Month is a
dedicated time for us to create these intentional opportunities by
conducting educational events or by simply interacting with the rest of the
public in our own communities through volunteering, social events, and more.

For more information on the events during B.E.A.M.
<https://nfb.org/blindmonth> visit the BEAM webpage

You can
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nations-blind-podcast/id1097948226?i=
1000582437987> Listen on Apple Podcasts to the full episode.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

<https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e
47732a7cb8eeb657>
<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>
<https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>
<https://www.nvaccess.org/>

Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC

President: SC Communities of Faith Division

Co-Chair: SC Membership Committee

Co-Chair: SC Pr and Social Media Committee

Email:  <mailto:KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com> KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727

NFB of SC Pages

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/> Visit our Website

<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-s
outh-carolina/id1563280420> Subscribe to our Podcast

 <https://www.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina> Like us on Facebook

 <https://www.twitter.com/SCNFB> Follow us on Twitter