[NFBofSC] Fwd: Survey: Help us improve the lives of people with disabilities!

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:19:05 UTC 2022

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to donate, join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC Make sure to go shopping before October 31. Support us with our tastefully simple fundraiser
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11455828

Begin forwarded message: