[NFBofSC] September Events

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 22:38:26 UTC 2022

Hi Ruth,

Appreciate the kind words from you! I enjoy working with the NJ affiliate!

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC