[NFBofSC] September Events

eutoncd62 at gmail.com eutoncd62 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:02:36 UTC 2022

Happy Labor Day Federation family  and friends! I would like to personally
thank the Cooks as well as anyone who works behind the scenes to help
educate and inform the membership of the NFB of SC.  I can admit there are
times when the information has been overwhelming; however, without the
efforts of Steve and Shannon Cook my involvement in the State Affiliate may
not have been as well informed or connected. I do hope each and everyone of
you may realize the value of your efforts to help a fellow member. Thank you
and enjoy a day off every once in awhile!

Kind regards,

Cheri Euton