[NFBofSC] September Events

Marty McKenzie marty2music at outlook.com
Sat Sep 3 19:56:56 UTC 2022

Thanks Steve! It will take some time to get the new committees organized but I hope to have it all in place by October. Please publish all events scheduled except for committee meetings. Note that the We Care Committee does have a chair and will continue to act with their membership until the new committees are appointed. At that time, there may be members who roll off and new ones who are added.

My Thanks,

Marty